Villa De Lanfranchi, enrolled at 'Italian Historic Houses Association, also known as Villa Anna Maria, is an important historical building of the 18th century present  in the descriptive assessment  of San Giuliano Terme already in 1618 as a "home for summer vacation". Around the middle of the nineteenth century it was renovated by Anna Maria Franceschi Rosselmini reorganizing the type of sixteenth and seventeenth century villa in Pisa making use of an important pictorial decoration. It also creates a large botanical garden (the Garden of Armida) designed by Cesare Studiati. Large rooms with high frescoed ceilings are decorated with an eclectic and quirky  mix of styles due to the owners' passion for the collections and objects of art from all parts of the world. Some lounges, a game room with pool table, Carrara marble bathrooms, fireplaces, a large kitchen with all amenities, a tropical greenhouse that is home to rare birds and plants complement a private setting to relax and take refuge.
The current owners, who live here, have implemented the historic tree species (camellias, peonies, magnolias, palms, roses and rare plants) producing a romantic garden of the most seductive of the hills  between Pisa and Lucca, a  suitable habitat for  parrots, peacocks, butterflies and birds of prey. The villa, garden and park, host events and are visitable  prior to visitors by appointment.

(click on image to enlarge)

28,10,0,50,1
500,2000,60,1,1000,800,9,2000
90,150,1,50,12,30,50,1,70,12,1,50,1,1,1,5000
abutilon
View Image
01-villa
View Image
02-villa
View Image
03-villa
View Image
04-villa
View Image
05-villa
View Image
06-villa
View Image
07-villa
View Image
08-villa
View Image
09-villa
View Image
10-villa
View Image
11-villa
View Image
12-villa
View Image
13-villa
View Image
14-villa
View Image
15-villa
View Image
16-villa
View Image
17-villa
View Image
18-villa
View Image
19-villa
View Image
20-villa
View Image
21-villa
View Image
22-villa
View Image
23-villa
View Image
24-villa
View Image

The Villa is situated in the center of Molina Quosa of the base of the hills between Lucca and Pisa (about 7 km from both the historic towns) along the ancient Via Julia Augusta and Aemilia Scauri (Silk Road). It 'completely enclosed by a private park of 2 hectares, with an inside parking lot. Shops, bars, restaurants, post offices, banks are within walking distance. From the Villa, part of the route "The Oil Road of the Monti Pisani", is only around 2 km of the Royal Baths of San Giuliano Terme and the nearby Casciana and Grotta Giusti. Beside the Villa bus service every hour to Pisa , Lucca and Airport. Galileo Galilei International Airport in Pisa at 12 km and the motorway to Florence, Siena, Rome, Genoa, Milan only 6 km. Livorno harbor with ships to Sardinia, Elba, Capraia and all the smaller islands of the Tuscan archipelago 20km.

The villa, on three floors can accommodate travelers by providing them with a private setting to relax and take refuge consisting of the ground floor and the first floor, with some living rooms, a large kitchen with all facilities, air conditioned bedrooms, a room playing billiards, fireplaces, Carrara marble bathrooms, a tropical greenhouse which houses parrots and rare plants. Outside the garden, the park, the pool, some gazebos and an ancient kiosk from the Piazza dei Cavalieri in Pisa.
Please contact us for more detailed information and make specific requests. The Villa in addiction can be the ideal place for the realization of different events. Weddings, parties and private dinners, books presentations, card tournaments, business meetings, art exhibitions, live performances, concerts, lectures, exhibitions of historic cars, fairs, location for film productions, spot advertisement, photo shoots and all the countless opportunities that the place can offer.